Teijin Frontier to Establish New Company in Myanmar
October 24, 2014     Japanese 
  JCN 
	  Network - Home
JCN Newswire
  Home  |  Companies  | Annual Reports  |  CSR  | News Alerts     
 
Teijin Frontier to Establish New Company in Myanmar - JCN Newswire
Share:
Teijin Frontier to Establish New Company in Myanmar

Tokyo, Sept 9, 2013 - (JCN Newswire) - Teijin Frontier Co., Ltd., the Teijin Group's fiber-products converting company, announced today that it will establish Teijin Frontier Myanmar Co., Ltd. in Yangon, Myanmar, on October 1 to strengthen Teijin Frontier's overseas operations and also to further expand the company's global network.

The new company, in which Teijin Frontier will hold a 99 percent share and Teijin Frontier Thailand the remaining 1 percent, will handle production management for Teijin Frontier's overseas manufacturing network, explore opportunities for new production facilities and conduct domestic market research.

"Myanmar is seen as a promising China-plus-one market, and as we focus on strategic global expansion this year, the establishment of this new company will help reinforce sewing productivity and improve our production management capabilities," said Tetsushi Takenaka, president of Teijin Frontier. "Teijin Frontier will continue to strengthen its global value chain from raw materials to finished products."

About Teijin Group

Based in Tokyo and Osaka, Japan, Teijin is a global technology-driven group operating in eight main fields: aramid fibers, carbon fibers, polyester fibers, plastics, films, medical & pharmaceuticals, fiber products marketing and IT businesses. Teijin Limited, the holding company for the Teijin Group, is listed on the Tokyo and Osaka stock exchanges. The group had consolidated sales of USD 8.5 billion (JPY 765.8 billion, USD 1=JPY 90) in fiscal 2009 and employs 18,778 people worldwide, with 156 companies around the world. Please visit www.teijin.co.jp/english .

Contact:

Corporate Communications
Teijin Limited
+81-3-3506-4055
pr@teijin.co.jp
 


Sept 9, 2013
Source: Teijin Group

Teijin Group (TSE: 3401) (NASDAQ: TINLY)

From the Japan Corporate News Network
http://www.japancorp.net
Topic: Establish New Company
View more news from these Sectors: Electronics General


 
CSR Report Download
Annual Reports

  More >>    
Most Popular


About JCN | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | JCN Network (日本語)